Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist.
They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for nearly 30 years.
They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
|Denplan Care gives you|
|An easy way to spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental care|
|Supplementary Insurance, to provide worldwide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency|
|Routine preventive and restorative dental care from your dentist which includes|
|Scaling. polishing and other hygiene treatments|
|Preventive dental advice|
|Any necessary extractions|
|Major restorative care from your dentist|
|Periodontal (gum) treatment|
|Crowns, bridges. dentures, in lays (excluding laboratory fees)|
|Root canal treatment (when available)|
|Denplan Care does not cover|
|Laboratory fees and prescriptions|
|Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract, which is thenpayable by you to the dentist|
|Referral to a specialist or specialist treatment|
|Treatment carried out by someone other than by your registered dentist, except when you need emergency temporary dental treatment|
|Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment|
Denplan Care includes preventive and emergency care, plus a wide range of restorative dental treatments all included in your personalised plan.
It ‘s worth remembering that treatment is always at the discretion of your dentist. This is a summary of the benefits, exclusions and limitations. Full terms and conditions can be found in the Membership Booklet.
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) (http://www.denplan.co.uk/) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Scale and Polish with the Dentist
- 10% off treatment required
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.